The North Adelaide Golf Club (NAGC) is the resident club at the North Adelaide Golf Links (or golf course). The golf course is run by the Adelaide City Council and as such NAGC does not have direct control of its operation. Having said that NAGC is in a privileged position and has a very good working relationship with the Council.
The facilities described in this section are available to NAGC. Some are run by the Council and some are run by NAGC.
- There are the courses themselves. All 3 courses are included in the NAGC membership.
- The South course is a championship layout and the main course used by NAGC for competitions.
- The North course is a bit shorter and a challenging golf course as well.
- There is also the Par 3 golf course down by the banks of the Torrens.
- The Pro Shop is the first port of call for most facilities at the North Adelaide golf links. They also stock golf equipment and merchandise as well as food and drinks.
- There is a driving range that operates on the first hole, towards the end of the day when there is not enough time left to play a full 18 hole round.
- The NAGC club rooms are used for club competitions, presentations and functions. These can be booked by the public through the Pro Shop.