The Social Distancing Policy of the North Adelaide Golf Course details areas where players are to gather in advance of teeing off and should be observed by all members and guests.
The following conditions have been agreed to by both Captains for resumption of competition play in groups of four under guidance from Golf Australia from Friday December 18th.
1. All competitions will be as per the member's handbook playing fixtures.
2. Members can enter the pro shop through the foyer kiosk area observing any signposted limitations on the number of people in the foyer area and pro shop.
3. Competition fee for competitions is back to $7.00. Using strictly the 'Cashless' system at the kiosk.
4. Members should register at the kiosk in the foyer, print their scorecard, use hand sanitiser AFTER using the touchscreen monitor, then proceed to the Pro Shop to register for green fee purposes.
5. On entering the pro-shop foyer, or pro-shop, players must register using the COVID-Safe Check-In QR code on your smartphone or manually complete the hard copy contact tracing form. This is a requirement for all player even if using only the golf course.
6. Social distancing must be practised at all times. ACC staff will be patrolling the course.
7. Under Golf Australia recommendations, 2 players may now share a golf cart.
8. Holes will not have plastic 'Noodles' and flagsticks can now be handled.
9. Rakes will be in bunkers. Free place if your ball lands in footmarks is no longer in play.
10. Shared sand buckets are permitted. It remains a local condition of play that members carry a sand bucket and fill fairway divots as per usual.
11. Swapping of scorecards is permitted.
12. On completion, verify your scores with your partner/marker and both player & marker sign the scorecard.
13. Scores should be entered at the registration kiosk in the foyer. Players should enter their scores, drop their scorecard in the kiosk money drawer or at the table in the clubroom for Thursday men's golf and use hand sanitiser AFTER score entry.
14. A maximum of seventy (70) members (1 person per 4 square meters) can use the clubroom facilities at any one time. Up to 20 patrons are permitted in the 19th hole lounge or on the downstairs deck area.
15. Members locker rooms are available for use. Use common sense for social distancing in the locker rooms.
Please ensure all players respect these privileges afforded to our club.
Any queries to be directed to Alan Potts, Laifong Cheong or Bob Naffin.