The Social Distancing Policy of the North Adelaide Golf Course details areas where players are to gather in advance of teeing off and should be observed by all members and guests.
The following conditions have been agreed to by both Captains for resumption of competition play in groups of four from Tuesday May 12th.
1. All competitions will be as per the member's handbook from Tuesday May 26th.
2. Members enter via the foyer kiosk area and pay the $5 competition fee and place in the slot as normal.
3. Competition fee for the interim competitions which are all Stableford format until May 26th has been reduced to $5.00
Please place a $5 note in an envelope with your name and start time listed (We ask members to bring their own envelope) so those counting the money will NOT have to handle coin.
Anyone paying by COIN will be disqualified and their money returned.
4. Members then proceed through the Pro Shop to register and get a Pro Shop score card and exit through the door to the balcony. Do not return back the way you came in.
5. On completion of the member’s round their card is to also be placed in the money drawer in the kiosk (same drawer that you placed your $5.00) and players must then leave through the pro shop and the balcony door. Do not exit the way you came. Verbally verify your scores with your partners and sign your own card. Markers do not need to sign the card.
6. Social distancing must be practised at all times. ACC staff will be patrolling the course.
7. Holes will remain modified with noodles and flagsticks are not to be touched.
8. No rakes are in bunkers, free place if your ball lands in footmarks.
9. No sand buckets are available but can be purchased from the pro shop for under $4.
10. Score entries will be done by Bob, Alan or Laifong as soon as possible after the competition and results placed on the website and Facebook when finished. Generally, this will be the day following the competition.
Please ensure all players respect these privileges afforded to our club.
Any queries to be directed to Alan Potts, LaiFong Cheong or Bob Naffin.